Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) us the oldest, private technical educational institute in West Bengal imparting education in Engineering & Management disciplines. It was established in 1989 by a visionary non-resident Indian staying in Canada and the United States, the IEM Group has arduously carved out a niche for itself as the esteemed Engineering and Management group in India seriously engaged in imparting quality education and started as the first private Engineering and Management Institute in West Bengal offering an unrivalled range of education and research opportunities of outstanding quality. It is located in Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronic Complex, which is the IT hub of West Bengal. The college of Management, IEM offers 2- Years Full Time MBA Program affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology formerly West Bengal University of Technology approved by AICTE. IEM has become a premier institute of Engineering & Management Education due to quality education & research. It has surpassed innumerable benchmarks of achievements. Its record of placements over the years has been outstanding. IEM is ranked as one of the top B-School in India in the AIMA Journal, New Delhi in Category A. It has also hit the headlines by achieving the 3rd rank among World Bank’s TEQIP funded colleges.
MBA Approved by AICTE, Affiliated to Maulana Abdul Kalam University of Technology Formerly known as WBUT.
- Study through audio video pedagogy with practical exposure.
- Top ranking business school in West Bengal.
- Faculty from IIT, IIM, XLRI, VGSOM, with Industry experience.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Most modern computer labs having 24×7 connectivity through Wi-Fi link. IT Certification on ERP and IT for Managers.
- Global Linkage with foreign Universities for student exchange program
- Hostel facility-separate for boys and girls
- Social clubs for overall personality development & infusing creativity.
- International industrial visit to provide global exposure.
- Strong linkages with industry and business.
- Eminent corporate leaders in academic bodies.
- Located in the IT Hub of Eastern India. Like Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Siemens, Nokia etc.